Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!

I am excited to announce that I have finally had the experience of seeing a PREMIER! It was sooo much fun. I went with Abby, Daniel, Meghan, and Jacob. They were great entertainment! We got to the theatre early, in hopes of not having to fight for good seats in the theatre, so we sat in line playing a card game! We got some odd looks but whatever! Then the theatre workers wouldn't let Abby in the Theatre cause she had the wrong number on her ticket, so I had to go in the theatre and go back and sneak her my ticket so they would let her in. But then it was okay because Meghan Rogers brought mint oreos and milk... oh and Publix sweet tea. We had a little feeding frenzy! It was AMAZING. And to be honest I had no idea what the movie was about til I watched it, but it was very good! So needless to say I am going to read the books :)

1 comment:

Meryl's said...

I missed it here in Rota. I'll have to rent it and that gives me time to read them. Thanks for the emails.